350 Explorer By Quintrex
The Quintrex 350 Explorer has been designed with a completely flat deck and is an icon in the Explorer tinnie range amongst freshwater and estuary anglers.
Affordable, durable, and easy to work with, the 350 Explorer is designed for stability at rest, which makes for easy days on the water. The Eclipse hull combines the stability of a traditional V-nosed punt but with the handling of a V-shaped hull while underway and in choppy waters. Its V-nose design allows the wide beam to be brought forward to the bow which allows for extra stability and helps to disperse choppy water.
With a length of 3.53m and a 1.45m beam, the long shaft 350 is rated to a maximum of 15 hp and weighs in at just 76kg.
The forked bow design gives wider chines for stability at rest when fishing ad moving around the boat, while the open layout has ample room to stow your fishing tackle.
The 350 all-rounder features a glove box, bow handle, solid corners, bench seats, transom handles, rowlock blocks, anchor gusset, and a front deck. This 350 Explorer tinnie is as durable as it is fuss-free, promising years of exploring the waterways and creeks.
Quintrex 350 Explorer Summary:
- Explorer tinnie range is legendary amongst both river and freshwater anglers
- Quintrex Eclipse hull offering the handling of a V-shaped hull with the stability of a V-nosed punt
- Designed with a completely flat deck
- Weighing just 76kg and power rated to 15HP
- Offers great stability at rest with great maneuverability
- Features a glove box, transom and bow handles, bench seats, a front deck, and anchor gusset
- Easy to handle, offering a stable and dry ride
Quintrex Explorer 350 Yamaha 15HP 2 Stroke boat review:
Other Quintrex Explorer Models: