440 Explorer Trophy By Quintrex
Australia’s top-selling boat, the Explorer range from Quintrex owes much of its reputation to the big brother in the line-up, the legendary 440 Explorer Trophy.
The new forked-bow design of the Fighter series hull provides wider chines and a deeper entry point. This design delivers a softer drier ride while underway and stability at rest. It also features a larger casting area, more space to move in the cockpit area, and additional storage for your gear. The 440 has 2mm topsides and 3mm bottom sides ensuring strength and durability in the hull.
Measuring 4.55m with a 2.05m beam and rated to an impressive 60hp, designed to get you and three of your favourite people out on the water in comfort and ready to fish in impressive time.
Features include front and rear casting platforms, carpeted floor, painted hull, and pedestal seats with six-seat positions. Transom handles, extruded side decks, side rails, and rod holders are included in the standard package. A new option included a rod locker with an easy access lift-up door.
This awesome boat is already a legend in the tinnie market, it’s just waiting for your legendary adventures on the water to complete the picture.
Quintrex 440 Explorer Trophy Summary:
- Legendary reputation amongst serious tinnie anglers
- Unique Quintrex Fighter series hull design
- Hull design features wider chines and a deeper entry point
- Designed for a drier ride while underway and greater stability at rest
- Power rating up to an impressive 60HP
- Two Pedestal seats with 6 seating positions
- Front and rear casting platforms
- A great 2.05 metre beamwidth
- Extruded side decks, transom handles, rod holders, and side rails
- Optional built-in rod locker
Other Quintrex Explorer Trophy Models: